Clay Marzo is probably the maddest cat we know. His new signature model—dubbed the MadCat—features all the elements that allow him to go HAM on just about everything from waist high slop to double overhead perfection, from deep pits to mind bending rotations.
With extra width in the nose for paddling power and nose pick recoveries, full, boxy rails to match his power, and a pulled in, rounded square tail to keep things quick and tight, the Mad Cat is Clay’s ideal sled and will most likely be yours. All the features that make this board perfect for Clay’s mad, raw style also make it forgiving, easy to paddle, and ultra smooth in rail-to-rail transitions.
• Wider forward outline, pulled in via hip in the tail
• High Performance rocker
• Single to pronounced double concave
• Tri Fin | Rounded Square Tail
• Ride in your favorite shortboard dims or as a step-up
• Available in custom dimensions/specs
· Animal Style: EPS/Epoxy with Carbon Tail Patches and a Carbon strip on the bottom, just like Marzo likes it.
· Swallow/Quad Combo: Marzo loves to mix up his MadCats with a few swallow tail quads and so should you.